Fail-safe data access, backup and protection
Cyber threats, natural disasters and human error all pose significant risks to organizations. In the blink of an eye, they can easily lose their business-critical data and applications – through events as simple as a power outage to as catastrophic as an earthquake. Because downtime is never an option, modern businesses rely on cloud-based iTops® disaster recovery (DR) services from Clear Winds.
Clear Winds disaster recovery services help companies to:
- Safeguard business-critical assets against human error and malicious attacks
- Meet regulatory compliance mandates (HIPAA/HITECH, PCI DSS)
- Provide continuous service to customers
- Reduce cost by bundling hosted backup sites with hosted virtual servers for application recovery. This requires no additional costs for redundant hardware
- Streamline the recovery process by eliminating the need to configure hardware, software and files, which enables a shorter Recovery Time Objective (RTO)
Clear Winds’ iTops® Enterprise Backup services perform an initial full backup of a customer’s device(s) and then perform ever-incremental backups on files that have changed since the previous day.