Treatment of Confidential Information
- For purposes of this Agreement, the term “Disclosing Party” shall refer to the Party providing confidential information to the other Party, and the term “Receiving Party” shall refer to the Party receiving the Information in accordance with this Agreement.
- Both Parties expressly acknowledge that in the course of their performance hereunder, they may learn or have access to certain confidential, patent, copyright, business, trade secret, proprietary or other like information or products of the other Party or of third parties, including but not limited to the other Party’s vendors, consultants, suppliers or customers.
- Anything in the Agreement to the contrary notwithstanding, the Parties expressly agree that they keep strictly confidential and such information. Each Party agrees to notify the other in writing if it becomes aware of any use or disclosure of the Information in the manner inconsistent with the requirement of this Agreement.
- The Parties further agree to consult with each other regarding any remediation (including but limited to requirements of any laws governing information breach) and to provide the other Party an opportunity to review any required communication to third parties, customers, or employees. In addition, each Party expressly agrees that, at the sole discretion and request of the Disclosing Party, it shall return to the Disclosing Party or destroy any such confidential information and copies thereof, and it will certify any such destruction in writing to the Disclosing Party.
- The type of information collected by visiting Clear Winds website is restricted to the information shared when filling out a form on Clear Winds’ website.
Your Data Protection Rights
Clear Winds Technologies (Our Company) would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: (205) 986-4490 or write to us: Sales@clearwinds.net
Clear Winds Technologies, Inc. agrees to adhere to the following security commitments:
- Clear Winds Technologies, Inc. shall implement and maintain an information security program applicable to all facilities, networks, and infrastructure used by Clear Winds Technologies, Inc. to provide services under this Agreement.
- Access to the Client network or infrastructure must be limited to the personnel at Clear Winds Technologies, Inc. performing services under this Agreement.
- Clear Winds Technologies, Inc. agrees to follow reasonable industry standards for the security of the confidential information it receives under this Agreement.
- Clear Winds Technologies, Inc. shall limit access to any Client information by providing unique user identifiers and passwords to all authorized users.
- In the event of compromise or suspected compromise of confidential information or other potential security breaches, the Receiving Party shall immediately notify the Disclosing Party and take all measures possible to prevent resulting damage and further compromise of the confidential information. The Clear Winds Security Officer can be reached at email@example.com or by calling (205) 876-1512. Security breaches may also be reported by following the link of the Clear Winds Technologies, Inc. web at https://www.clearwinds.net/contact.